CSE(Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
This program contains an array of courses which are related to computation like design and analysis of algorithms, computer programming languages, software design, and computer hardware. This program also has courses related to electrical and electronics engineering, applied sciences and linguistics. Data Science is the future of Artificial Intelligence which has grown exponentially in last few years. This specialization is proposed to enable students to develop smart machines with a cutting-edge combination of AI & Data Science technologies like, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistics, Big Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning and Reinforce learning, Robotics, Predictive Analytics using R, Swarm and Bio-inspired Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Genetic Algorithms, Fuzzy Logic and Systems ,Natural Language Processing, etc.
Machine learning (ML) is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows software applications to become more accurate at predicting outcomes without being explicitly programmed to do so. Machine learning algorithms use historical data as input to predict new output values. They are helping people and businesses achieve key goals, obtain actionable insights, drive critical decisions, and create exciting, new, and innovative products and services.
Machine learning algorithms are used in a wide variety of applications, such as in medicine, email filtering, speech recognition, and computer vision, where it is difficult or unfeasible to develop conventional algorithms to perform the needed tasks. Artificial intelligence is a technology which enables a machine to simulate human behaviour. Machine learning is a subset of AI which allows a machine to automatically learn from past data without programming explicitly. An AI intelligent system is set to perform any task like a human.
- Virtual Personal Assistants – Siri, Alexa, Google Now are some of the popular examples of virtual personal assistants.
- Predictions while Commuting – Traffic Predictions: We all have been using GPS navigation services.
- Videos Surveillance – The video surveillance system nowadays are powered by AI that makes it possible to detect crime before they happen. They track unusual behaviour of people like standing motionless for a long time, stumbling, or napping on benches etc.
- Social Media Services – From personalizing your news feed to better ads targeting, social media platforms are utilizing machine learning for their own and user benefits.
- Email Spam and Malware Filtering – There are a number of spam filtering approaches that email clients use. To ascertain that these spam filters are continuously updated, they are powered by machine learning.
- Online Customer Support – A number of websites nowadays offer the option to chat with customer support representative while they are navigating within the site.
- Search Engine Result Refining – Google and other search engines use machine learning to improve the search results for you.
Machine learning is proving its potential to make cyberspace a secure place and tracking monetary frauds online. Paypal is using ML for protection against money laundering. The company uses a set of tools that helps them to compare millions of transactions taking place and distinguish between legitimate or illegitimate transactions taking place between the buyers and sellers.