For Inside Campus (Intranet)
For Outside Campus (Internet)
The vision of management and guidance of academic advisory board had helped the college to achieve significant goals since establishment.
- YCCE became one of the few selected well performing colleges for Government of India’s Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP Phase 1) funded by the World Bank. With the TEQIP financial aid, the institute has created state of the-art infrastructure, laboratories, computational facility, library etc.
- YCCE is the first private engineering college to acquire "Autonomous Status" in Central India. The institute has implemented autonomy in progressive manner from academic session 2010-11. The students admitted to B.E. and M. Tech. Courses from academic session 2010-11 onward were under autonomy. In February 2016, UGC committee visited YCCE for granting Extension of Autonomy and UGC vide its letter No.22-1/2016(AC) dated 9th March, 2016 granted Extension of Autonomy from Academic Session 2016-17 to 2021-22.
- To ensure the quality education, YCCE always go through the accreditation process of National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of the eligible UG and PG courses. Recently NBA Expert Committee visited the institution for NBA Accreditation of 4 UG programmes i.e. Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics& Telecommunication Engineering & Electrical Engineering.
- The institute is awarded with ‘A’ Grade of by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for a period of five years 2016-2021.
- All the departments in the college are recognized by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University as a “Centre for Higher Learning and Research” for pursuing Ph. D and M. E. by research. So far, 48 Scholars have been awardee Ph.D. by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur and 06 scholars have been awarded ME (by Research) degree excluding degree awarded scholars 36 current scholars have submitted Ph.D. thesis to the RTM Nagpur University. Current strength of scholars in various department is 81 with 10 new admissions in January, 2017.
- YCCE has received a grant of Rs. 25 lakh from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, under its FIST scheme. In Past YCCE has received grants for projects from AICTE-NAFETIC, AICTE- MODROBs, AICTE-RPS and UGC-Major Project Scheme. Every year faculty members publishes more than 200 research papers in national and international journals / conferences.
- More than 85% students are placed through campus recruitment process in core and IT sectors in 125 companies every year. Prominent recruitment companies have visited the campus namely:
- For Electronics and Computer : TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Techmahindra, NVIADIA, L&T InfoTech, Capgemini, Persistent, Accenture etc.
- For Mechanical : Tata Motors, TVS, M&M, Kirloskar, Adani, Reliance etc.
- For Civil : GMR, Vedanta, Shapoorji-Pallonji, HCC, Ambuja Cement, L&T Construction etc.
- For Electrical : Adani, Power Plants, Lanco, Reliance etc.
- YCCE has tie ups with reputed International universities including Purdue University, University of Massachusetts, Northern Illinois University, Lawrence Technological University, Hartford University and Arizona State University in U.S.A., Scotland Colleges International in U.K. for student/staff exchange/visit programmes, collaborative research and consultancy activities. At National level college have tie-up association SVNIT, Surat, India, for student/staff exchange/visit programmes, collaborative research and consultancy activities.
- YCCE received ISTE National Award 2014 for being the “Best Private Engineering College”.
- YCCE is Ranked 93rd amongst IITs, NITs, Govt. & Autonomous Engineering Institution by National Institute Ranking Framework, NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Awarded ‘A’ Grade by the Government of Maharashtra in the year 2002-2003.
- The institute is ranked 64th in Top 100 Private T-Schools for 2016 in All India and 9th in West Zone (Maharahstra, MP &Gujrat).